Friday, July 30, 2010

Vice Ganda




Vice Ganda is one of the most famous stand-up comediennes in the country today. He became famous when he became one of the judges in the game show “Showtime” and when he invented the famous line “may nag text”. I remembered the first time I watched one of his shows in Punch line 2 years ago and it was a very entertaining show. Together with his co-stand comedienne, they really made my 3 days stay in Manila memorable.

Vice Ganda always comes out with hilarious jokes and funny lines which make an audience laugh so hard. What I like about him is when he bullies someone in a funny way. No one can beat him when it comes to making fun to his co-stand up comedienne. I can’t help it but wonder sometimes, if they fight for real in the back stage after every hair pulling and humiliation they have caused to each other for the sake of entertaining an audience. Well, I guess each of them knows the job they are getting in to, after all they are working in a comedy bar.

Here is a sample video of the great Vice Ganda. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment